Sunday, May 1, 2011

Parvathi – hot and wants young cock!

Hi, I am Radhakrishna. I think most of you may know me. In this particular story I am going to explain my sexual encounter with a middle aged lady named Parvathi. I am 22 years then and this particular incident happened when I was studying MBA. First let me say something about Parvathi, aged 45. She was a typical south Indian lady with voluptuous body and semi dark skin tone. She must be 5’6 height and 65-70 kg weight. Her body measures are 38DD 34 40 approximately.


She has bright black eyes and inviting thick lips. Every day I used to spend my time in the cellar of the apartment from 8pm to 9.30pm just by sitting idle. Sometimes I used to chitchat with the members of the building. This particular lady was not a member of our building. Her mother and brother lives in our building. Her brother was an employee in some firm and comes by late night. So her mother used to go Parvathi’s place by evening and returns by 9pm.


She used to accompany her mother to our place daily. On a particular day I was sitting idle in the parking place, by chatting in my phone. Around 9pm the old lady came along with Parvathi aunt came to the cellar to get in to the lift. The old lady smiled at me as they were my immediate neighbors. I just smiled at them and again I was busy in my chat. I did not observed Parvathi at that time also. Days passed like this for a week. On the Sunday night I was alone at the same place.


As it was Sunday nobody was there except me. Everybody was busy in their weekend movies. Again both of the ladies came to the lift and the old lady went in the lift. Parvathi aunt returned to go back. By the time I to go up to move. She was coming from the lift by adjusting her sari by dropping it completely. I got a sudden view of those milky pots and bulging sexy belly. I got struck at her body. I stared constantly at her assets. Then she had observed me and left the place. I felt ashamed of caught by her, as she was much elder to me.


Next day morning I casually asked the old lady about Parvathi. She told that Parvathi as her daughter, who lost her husband 5 years back. Parvathi has a female child studying in the collage and resides in the hostel. I got clarity about Parvathi aunt now. So I started to observe her daily in the same time and same place. In a week days time I succeeded up to her eye reply. She too began to make eye contact with me with little smile. On the Friday I was waiting for her in the same place sitting in a chair. Both of them came to the lift.


As the lift was older one the grills were jammed. Suddenly the old lady asked me for my help to open them. Parvathi aunt was trying to pull them hard. I just reached beside her and pulled hard the grills. The old lady entered the lift and went. Parvathi aunt waited there till she heard the lift closing sound and came to me. She thanked me and I asked her details. She told briefly. I again asked her there was any problem to go in the dark daily. She smiled and said she was living in the next line only. She slowly walked away. At that time I observed her curvy hips.


They were swinging due to were walk. I got aroused by her sexy body. Then itself I decided to do something without wasting much time. The next day I waited at the same place. While the old lady entered the lift I too went in to the lift. Suddenly Parvathi aunt asked her mother for some of her clothes. Then her mother asked her to come in and took them with her. Parvathi came in to the lift and stood between her mother and me. While traveling in the lift I gently placed my palm on her hips.


She did not turn her face but smiled a little. We all got down from lift. After 5 minutes she again came out of my flat and waited for her. As ours apartment has 2 flats for a floor and ours was the top floor, there was no chance to catch by others. Especially in the night time nobody would come out. After 10 minutes she came out with a cover of bags and smiled at me. Again I entered the lift along with her. This time I got more courage and placed my hand on her curvy midriff and began to press the folds under her sari.


She looked at me and told not to do it with her eyes. I told her that there was nobody out to observe us as it was 10pm. We got down in the cellar which was already dark. I asked her whether she had interest on me. She kept quite. I just opened the door of a storeroom which was dark inside. I asked her to come in. she hesitated for a while and observed around. She found nobody. She came in and I closed the door.
I began to kiss her wildly on her lips. She too responded hot and bit my lips. I displaced her sari from the chest and began press her boobs.


She began to press my head towards her sexy bulging cleavage. They were as soft as a sponge pillow. Then I pulled her sari up to thighs and began to cares the smooth thunder thighs. I slowly reached on the floor and kept my head under her petty coat. It was dark under her dress. I kissed all over her legs and thighs. She pressed my head on her thighs. Slowly I she kept a leg on my shoulder and opened wide. I kept my lips on her pussy area and licked her hair. Again I came out and hugged by keeping my rock hard cock in her ass. I kept my hands around her sexy midriff and pressed hard.


As she was a huge lady her assets were more than my hands grip. I started to open her jacket, but she refused for that and assured me to give them on next day. As her brother was leaving to business trip, she would sleep in her mother’s place next day. I asked her to do oral sex for me. She just cupped my cock and moved it up and down. I got orgasm in her hands after 5 minutes shake. She left slowly from the place. I did not get sleep that night. I was terribly waiting for the next day. The next day I began wait for her from 8 pm. She came by 9.30 along with her mother.


But just looked at her and asked her where we should meet with my eye signals. She smiled and dropped a slip near me secretly. I waited till they left in the lift and took the paper. She just wrote a letter to me. In that she told me to come on the top of the building after 11pm. Her mother had a habit of having sleeping pill in the night, she won’t disturb us. I was in the 7th heaven. I got in to my flat and took bath. I wore only lungi with everything. I turned off the lights and waited in the front room for her. After 11.15 she slowly locked the main door and began to go up.


I slowly came out and followed her. I just caught her in the middle step and asked her to come in to my flat. She asked there was any problem in my flat. I said nobody except me in my flat. We both slowly reached my flat. I gently closed my flat and took her to my bedroom. I switched on the bed lamp and pulled her to the bed. She just sat on the bed and I too sat beside her. She asked me to not tell about this to anybody. I assured her and stood in front of her. I hugged her head to me. Her boobs were pressed against my cock and it began to rise.


She kept her head on my hairy chest and kissed there. I just pressed her against my chest. She kept her hands around my ass and pressed my cock deep in to her boobs. Slowly I lifted her to stand on the floor and kept my hands around her curvy hips. I began to cares her ass and sexy midriff. She too got horny and kissed on my neck. I bit her shoulders and cheeks. I began to press my cock on her pussy area. It was already in its full size. I slowly began to undress her. First I removed her sari. She looked stunning in the jacket and petticoat. Her boobs were trying to come out from the tight jacket.


I downed her petticoat to novel. It’s so deep and round. I planted a kiss on it and dipped my tongue in to it. She got shivers in the area and pressed my head to her belly. Slowly I keeled down at her foot and pulled her petticoat down. I got a view of her hairy place, but not her complete pussy. I kept my mouth there and licked the hair. She moved her hips and pressed the area in to my mouth. I got some female musky smell there. I remained for 15 minutes by licking her novel and pussy hair. After some time she collapsed on the bed by keeping her legs on the floor.


I spread her legs and began to search her pussy, which was hidden in the bushes. Slowly I opened the pussy lips. Those were dripping with her pussy juices. I kept my finger in it moved to and fro. It was black in color and so slippery. I kept my tongue in it and tasted the juices. I drank all the juices and made my self nude. We both got on to the bed and also removed her jacket. Now we both were nude on the bed. Her body was almost double to me. I hugged her from back and cupped her huge breasts. I placed my rock hard cock between her ass cheeks.


It was rubbing her pussy lips from back. I began to play with her boobs. After a while she turned my side and offered me to suck those mangoes. She guided her long nips in to my mouth. I held a boob my hand and another with my teeth. I began drink milk from her large milk breasts. She kept her legs around me began to press pussy against my cock. After some time I stood on the floor and asked her to bend on the bed edge. She keeled on the bed in ass up position. I could see her reddish parts of her black pussy. Slowly I guided my cock in to her slippery pussy and began move in it.


I picked up speed after 5 minutes and she too moved her ass front and back. It was felt heavenly to fuck a mature pussy, with a young cock. As she lost sexual life from 5 years her pussy was as tight as a virgin. I placed my hands on her thighs and rushed my cock deep in to her. She began to moan aloud. I asked her to suck my to which she refused before. First refused and later she slowly took my cock in to her warm mouth. I began to fuck her mouth deep. After some time she rode on me and guided my cock in to her pussy. She began to fuck me like a hungry lion.


While her fucking me her boobs were swinging in the air like balloons. I cupped them and pressed them hard. After 5 minutes fuck she was tired as she had a voluptuous body. She rested on the bed and invited me to ride her. She spread her legs wide and I guided my cock in to her pussy. She kept her legs around me and gripped tight in between them. I fucked like jet engine for 10 minutes and she got her orgasm. I poured all my juices in her pussy. Thus I fucked a mature lady who has double of my age. Then after I did not have a chance of fuck her. But sometimes just I pressed her in the lift. Please write yours comments to boobymilflover[at]yahoo[dot]com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment